Many questions are sent to our contact email address. Many of them are the same. We have summarised the questions and try to answer them here.
What about "trial training"?
- In general, all interested are invited to join the training on our training days.
- What we recommend:
- For children and young people:
For beginners, we recommend coming to training on Wednesdays from 4 - 5:30 pm or Fridays from 5 - 7 pm. Training takes place in the Nelly-Pütz-Halle (Zülpicher Str. 50).
We recommend adults to come to the training of our popular sports department on Tuesdays from 7 - 10 pm or on Fridays from 8 - 10 pm. Training take place in the Burgau Hall (Karl-Arnold-Str. 5). But it also works on Wednesdays from 7 - 10 pm in the Nelly-Pütz-Halle.
- You can take part in the "trial training" 2-3 times free of charge, after which you must register with the club.
- At the children's and youth training sessions, our coaches are always available to answer open questions.
- For adults, there is often a board member on site (Achim Decker and sometimes Jonas Mohr) who can answer questions.
- If you have any questions in advance, you can also contact us by e-mail:
Which halls are available?
- We train in two halls (Nelly-Pütz-Halle and Burgau-Halle):
- In the Nelly-Pütz-Halle, all children's and schoolchildren's training sessions take place and the adult training (often team players, but hobbies are also welcome!!!). There are a total of 6 courts available. The Nelly-Pütz-Hall is located at Zülpicher Str. 50.
- The Burgau-Halle is the training ground for our recreational sports department. There are 6 courts on Tuesdays and 9 courts on Fridays. The Burgau Hall is located at Karl-Arnold-Str. 5.
- Only sports shoes with BRIGHT SOUL are allowed in both halls. Dark, staining soles are not permitted. A racket should be brought along. Balls will be provided by the provided by the club.
Information on our membership fees:
- Contributions Status: 01.01.2020
Children up to 15 years (pupils): 10,- €/month
Youth up to 19 years: 10,- €/month
Inactive members: 3,- €/month
One-time admission fee seniors: 25,- €
One-time admission fee seniors after trial course: 25,- €
One-time admission fee youths: 15,- €
One-time admission fee for inactive members: 10,-€.
In the case of family membership, the first active adult pays the full fee, the second member 2/3 and each additional member only half.
In the case of simultaneous new registration in the family tariff, the admission fee of 25.00 EUR will only be charged once.